This shave set is perfect for the person who appreciates quality manufacturing and has a love of well-built antiques!
This set includes:
- Our very own Canadian-made aluminum handled shaving brush set with “Tuxedo” synthetic nylon bristles. Synthetic bristles are very soft making them excellent for those with sensitive skin. After 10 years of manufacturing and setting people up with shaving brushes, we’ve learned that Synthetic bristles outlast natural bristles and are easier to care for. We stand behind our Journey shaving brush 100% and are happy to offer a 5 year manufacturer’s warranty!
- 1960 Gillette Flare Tip Super Speed Double Edge Safety Razor (made in the USA). A double edged safety razor such as this one uses a standard double edged blade and provides an extremely smooth, clean shave. This is an antique razor that has been cleaned and sanitized. While it is in perfect operating condition, you will notice some wear and markings on the finish. Please only order this kit if you are looking for a used, vintage razor. If you are looking for a kit with a new razor, we have plenty of those too 🙂
- a tin of our own Copper Hat All-Natural Shave Soap. This soap creates a thick and moisturizing lather while protecting the skin. It is available in several scents to choose from.
- 5 pack of razor blades. Each blade lasts approximately 5 to 7 shaves.
- travel size bottle of aftershave
This shave set comes packed in gift box and includes complete wet shaving instructions. If you have any questions about this set or how to use it, please contact us – we’re more than happy to help! Thank you for supporting small, local businesses and craftspeople like us! Happy shaving!
We have been crafting fine shaving brushes and introducing people to wet shaving since 2009. “The Journey” is our very own Canadian-manufactured shaving brush and we’re confident you’ll love it! This shaving brush features a heavy-duty anodized aluminum handle with a modern, easy to hold shape. We’ve designed it to easily whip up a thick lather in both shaving creams and soaps. Each brush handle is manufactured, anodized, and engraved at small, Canadian shops. Then we set the handles with the highest quality of badger hair, synthetic bristles or boar hair available.
Our All-natural Shave Soap:
Learn more about our Copper Hat shave soaps here.