In our experience, imperfect journeys are often the best ones. Like so many other folks, the COVID-19 situation has been challenging for us and our business. We’re doing the best we can, but certain items are currently out of stock. Luckily, we have a great selection of our designed-by-us, made-in-Canada aluminum shaving brushes on sale because of minor handle imperfections. These brushes are set with the same high-quality synthetic bristles or badger hair we use in our “regular” Journey brushes, and work exactly the same to mix up a super thick lather. The only difference is that the handles have slight scratches or discolorations. Click through the product photos to see some examples. This is a great opportunity to get an excellent quality, made-in-Canada shaving brush for an awesome price, as long as you’re not bothered by a little imperfection.
This set is excellent for those looking for a luxury shave set with a soft, vegan shaving brush.
This set includes:
- An “imperfect” version of our Canadian-made aluminum handled shaving brush set with “Tuxedo” synthetic nylon bristles. Synthetic bristles are very soft making them excellent for those with extremely sensitive skin or fine stubble.
- a Parker double edge razor with an easy-to-hold textured handle. A double edged safety razor such as this one uses a standard double edged blade and provides an extremely smooth, clean shave.
- a tin of our own Copper Hat All-Natural Shave Soap. This soap creates a thick and moisturizing lather while protecting the skin. It is available in several scents to choose from.
- 5 pack of razor blades. Each blade lasts approximately 5 to 7 shaves.
- travel size bottle of aftershave
This shave set includes complete wet shaving instructions. If you have any questions about this set or how to use it, please contact us – we’re more than happy to help! Thank you for supporting small, local businesses and craftspeople like us! Happy shaving!
We have been crafting fine shaving brushes and introducing people to wet shaving since 2009. “The Journey” is our very own Canadian-manufactured shaving brush and we’re confident you’ll love it! This shaving brush features a heavy-duty anodized aluminum handle with a modern, easy to hold shape. We’ve designed it to easily whip up a thick lather in both shaving creams and soaps. Each brush handle is manufactured, anodized, and engraved at small, Canadian shops. Then we set the handles with the highest quality of badger hair, synthetic bristles or boar hair available.
Shaving Brush Types:
You can find out more about shaving brush hair types here.
Our All-natural Shave Soap:
Learn more about our Copper Hat shave soaps here.